MENTOR UP! is a newly formed community aimed at connecting early-career professionals, both female and male, in Science, Engineering, and Technology fields with mentors, with each other, and with the information and resources they need to advance their careers.
Who should participate?
- Early-career female and male professionals in science and technology industries interested in connecting with peers and mentors.
- Experienced female and male professionals eager to share what they know about building a career in the technology sector.
MENTOR UP! events will be held several times a year, and will include sessions such as the panel on Mentoring which was organized for our official launch (May 12, 2011):
- Vincent Saubestre, Executive Director, Oil Sands Leadership Initiative (OSLI)
- Wendy Brown, Environment Manager, TOTAL E&P Canada Ltd
- Gail Powley, P.Eng, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Willowglen Systems Inc
- Rohit Joshi, Chief Operating Officer, Brightsquid
- Sabina Bruehlmann, Director Research & Development, Zephyr Sleep Technologies
The panel discussion was followed by Q&A, small group discussions, and networking. Information on upcoming events will be posted shortly. For more information contact AWSN by email: email@example.com